Search the Entire Web

Sunday, September 28, 2014

At Your Fascinating Smile I Smile Too

The mind remembers You in sleep, dream or awaken state, and through songs.
During my blazing depression of heat, that auspicious time was with me. The rainwater of
the rainy season, captivates my mind. Expecting Your arrival, with that feeling, I shall
stand at Your door..
 PS#4967
The pigeon of thoughts, goes on flying, colouring the great space. There is no restriction
to that, their coming and going through the stars. 
-PS#5016
On the rocky,
thorny path, You spoke the words of hope. Storm was accompanying the intense rains, severe
thunder was sounding roar of drums, the mental swan was impaired and deluded, and then You
showed the beacon for the path. 
-PS#3278
A thrill of delight, a dance, 
and my mind is full. 
At Your fascinating smile, 
I smile, too.
 -PS#3044
I am not alone anytime
This is threaded in the twine of
hope and despair, picking up the emeralds of smile and cries. Suddenly what I observed is
that I am not alone anytime. In the arena of ideation there is no deception, as You
pervade each pore. 
-PS#3271

No comments:

Post a Comment