Search the Entire Web

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Songs Will Never Cease In The World Of Melodies

From beyond the scope of all pain
the freshness of life will float anew.
- PS #18

There is no song without You,
no dance without You
Countless mantras (incantations) have evolved,
just to remember You. 
-PS#39

You have come,
You have stolen my mind.
You have made me forget
all worries of life. 
-PS#200

Songs will never cease.
In the world of melodies,
I am not alone. - 
PS#723

In Your beauty,
melody and sweet love,
attuning myself to Your rhythm,
I shall sing Your song. 
-PS# 724

You have given me so much,
You have loved me so much;
even so, You have not let me catch You,
You have not come any closer.
Now come closer,
sit in my heart of hearts,
where, in sweetness,
an altar I have made for You.
-PS#862


You gave permanent solution of all the physical,
psychic, and spiritual problems.

PS#2669

My world has lost itself in You.
You are the practical and real love.

 - PS#2929

You care for me and guide me with control filling with the rhythm of welfare. You are the
crown on my head that never falls.

 - PS#3365

You are the controller of heaven and earth, 
the last resort of the helpless. 
With just a bit of Your love, 
my heart is filled with bliss. 

PS#3006

On the first day of life, 
You set the nectar flowing. 
It was intoxicating, 
and provided inspiration to move forward.

 - PS#3018

Many times I thought that I would forget You, would not
remember about You any more, would wipe You out from my mind, but I was unable to do so,
what an enchanting game of Yours? Secretly what have You done, You have not left me
alone.
PS#3417


I do not find mercy like You anywhere
else. 

-PS#3059

No comments:

Post a Comment